Monday, May 30, 2011

Dear Spider I Trapped Under a Can of Bathroom Cleaner 2 days ago,

HOW WERE YOU STILL ALIVE TODAY WHEN I GRABBED SAID BATHROOM CLEANER TO USE IT????

That's not right.

Sorry I tried to assassinate you with Scrubbing Bubbles, which apparently aren't an effective arachnid killer... and then sorry I swept you up with a paper towel and tossed you into the trash to assumably die a slow death - it would have been easier for everyone if I were capable of squishing bugs, but, alas, I am not.

Hope you're not still alive and waiting to come attack me in my sleep.

Hopefully your family members will learn to stay the fuck out of my house.

Thanks!

Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • Just for future reference, Drano is 100% effective as an arachnid killer, though messy and malodorous.

    By Blogger Mugdha, at 4:35 AM  

  • good to know - however I shed like Chewbacca in the shower, so most of my drano is reserved for actually clearing the drains :P

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home