Thursday, June 23, 2011

Here's how smart I am sometimes -

I woke up this morning feeling like crap* and actually spent a good couple of minutes vacillating over whether or not I should call and cancel my doctor's appointment for today.

Yep, I considered calling in sick for a doctor's appointment.

Also, I've picked up so many prescriptions from Walgreen's within the last 2 weeks that everyone in the store recognizes me and is probably taking bets on what exactly my dysfunction actually is.**



*after I had gotten over my gross summer cold, The Kid was kind enough to bring home a new one from basketball camp - who says only children don't share?

** assumably, once the brand spanking new anti-anxiety meds kick in, I'll stop worrying about completely ridonkulous things like that.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home