Thursday, July 28, 2011

scene: conversation in which I try to explain the withdrawal symptoms that occur during the transition from one anti-depressant to another.

me: you know how it feels when you touch your tongue to a battery? That's kind of what my brain feels like all freaking day long.


The Kid (with a horrified look on his face): your... tongue... to... a... battery...? WHO DOES THAT?

me: We didn't have cable or the internet when we were growing up

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

  • That is a perfect description.

    By Blogger Giggly, at 8:17 PM  

  • but it's still not accurate enough - I really don't think anyone can understand the brain zaps without having them (not that I would recommend that to anyone ever ever ever)

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home