Monday, November 21, 2011

To Paraphrase the Great Philosopher, Kanye West: "We're all judgmental, I'm just the first to admit it"

I have no problem admitting that I am judgmental - judgments, in my opinion, are a saver of time and effort - for instance, if you wear UGG boots, especially with shorts, I know that you and I have nothing in common, so I'm not going to extend the tiniest bit of effort to be friends with you. Same if you're vegan, Republican or can't manage to chew gum with your mouth closed.

And if you missed your son's basketball tournament* in Atascadero last weekend because you absolutely had to see the Twilight movie the weekend it came out? Well, regardless of how I felt about you before I knew that**, I will begin to actively dislike you. Way to have priorities, jackass.




* The Kid's team came in 3rd place out of 8 or 10 jr high teams around this area (and the one team they lost to ended up winning the whole thing)

**kind of liked her, she's funny and a little sarcastic, although there was a small red flag when she mentioned that she'd taken her daughter to LA specifically to go to a store belonging to the reality show family whose name rhymes with Schmardashian.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home