Friday, February 24, 2012

The Kid: Have you heard of that movie "Project X"

Me: Sure, classic 80s movie with Matthew Broderick, Helen Hunt and a monkey who knows sign language

The Kid: um...

Me: Yes, I'm aware that there's some new movie coming out called "Project X" about some kids who throw a party

The Kid: Yeah, well a friend of mine in [nearby city] is having a party like that for the movie and I wanted to know if I could go

Me: Some kid is having a party to emulate a movie about some kids who throw a party so big it, if I'm to believe the commercials, ends up burning down their neighborhood?

The Kid: What does emulate mean?

Me: Copy

The Kid: Then, yes

Me: Then, no

Labels:

1 comment(s):

  • You're are better than me when it comes to these questions. I just start laughing.

    By Blogger Giggly, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home