Monday, May 07, 2012

so... migrating again (thanks, aerospace industry)

headed in a Southerly* direction, with a final destination of LA or Orange county. Who's coming over to help me pack?

I'm kind of bummed because I really do love it here, but sometimes think I wouldn't mind living in a big city with stuff like Ikeas, cool thrift stores, a real airport and taco trucks**.

I'm also kind of bummed because moving suuuuuucks, but it will be a good opportunity to get rid of some of the crap I've dragged across the country a couple times***.





*is that a word? I probably should have gone with Southern, huh?

**don't judge

*** because, yeah, if I've had it in a box since I lived in Phoenix (3 moves ago) what are the chances I'm finally going to ditch it?

1 comment(s):

  • Southerly is definitely a word! In fact, tomorrow for work I have to go to the Westerly plant while my bosses attend the filed sub bidding for the Easterly plant. Though now that I think about it, I've never heard Northerly used. Weird.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home