Friday, March 23, 2012

some days you wake up and realize that you're going to need to choose between going grocery shopping and hitting up the 10AM showing of "The Hunger Games"*.



(spoiler alert - the movie won)



*a movie I have inexplicably become obsessed with after reading all 3 books within the last week - there was so much that didn't appeal to me about the books - they're Young Adult, they're dystopian, the characters all have terrible names - and don't even get me started on the fandom - fandom is what keeps me away from lots of stuff - Harry Potter, Twilight, hell, I still haven't seen "Titanic" - but the trailers for the movie looked sort of interesting so I downloaded the books. I figured I'd read it for 5 or 10 minutes and delete it off of my iPod, but... I kept reading. Then I read the 2nd book... and the 3rd. And I won't even lie - if I thought I would have been able to stay awake, I would have considered going to the Thursday night midnight showing.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home