Tuesday, February 28, 2012

at least 1/4 of being a parent is consciously trying not to embarrass your child

For me, that includes things like not calling him "baby chicken face" in front of his friends, putting on pants when I have to take him somewhere and not commenting on his Facebook page.

Apparently, I need to add "white-girl dancing and busting out all the lyrics to 'Ice Ice Baby' in the middle of the living room when it comes blasting out of his iPod* speakers" to that list.

Of course, I have yet to find the occasion where singing Vanilla Ice is appropriate, but... someday


*in my defense, why does he have it on his iPod? I mean, really.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

  • I say it's his fault. I mean, who can resist singing to that when it comes on? Not I.

    By Blogger Mugdha, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home