Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Kid wanders into the living room and flops down on the couch, focusing some game on his iPod.


Me: Who was that on the phone?

The Kid: It was Mike, he wanted to know if I wanted to go to the skate park with him, but I told him that I probably couldn't because I got a bad grade on the history quiz.

Me: That would be correct, sir

The Kid: Oh, and somebody pooped on the floor in my bedroom

Me: How do you not lead off with that information?

Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • Absolutely. I'd say the history quiz grade is small potatoes if he's still pooping on his bedroom floor. This does not give me hope for our endeavors with the 3-yr-old, Friend.

    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 6:40 AM  

  • we're pretty sure it was one of the dogs who left the pile (it was raining and they are, apparently, allergic to water falling from the sky)

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home