Monday, May 28, 2012

someone found this blog by googling "not remotely attractive"

damn, y'all, words hurt, okay?

1 comment(s):

  • People are such assholes! Why would someone tell you that even if it were true?! Since you didn't ask, I found you first by Flickr (your amazing art and then the pantsless puppet that scares your pets and I'm truly jealous of), then I followed you to Etsy and then to here. I found that while I hate most people that just because of a pantsless puppet, fantastic needlework and a clever blog that I like you. It pains me to admitting to liking anyone, really. While I have stalked your blog I don't want you to worry because I really don't have the time or energy to stalk you in real life. I'm much too busy holding down the couch with my ever growing ass and stalking blogs. It's hard work, but I HAVE to do it. I understand that when you put your work out there for people to see and critique, whether you want their critique or not that you need to be prepared for people to say things that will be hard to hear, but people could learn a thing or two by using some tact or when it's a good time to just not say anything at all. Perhaps you have some voodoo up your sleeve to ward off idiots? :D

    By Blogger SaffronSky, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home