Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hey, remember me? I’m that one guy from N*Sync – No, not the one who wanted to be an astronaut or the one who thinks he’s an actor or the other guy who’s about 40 now – I’m the one with the curly hair and the solo album, the one who’s dating that actress –

Okay, okay, if you have to get technical, I’m not the really popular one with the curly hair, solo album and actress girlfriend, but I’m darn close, right? Look, I even permed my hair, but so you can tell me apart from that other guy, I rock my curls in kind of a Jeri-curl, South American Fabio kind of look – it works for me, right? Right? What about my drug lord suit and aviator glasses - hot, right? Right? Come on, where’s the love?

4 comment(s):

  • Bono
    Columbian Drug Lord
    Guy from N*Sync...

    You say tomato, I say toe-mah-toe


    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:04 AM  

  • He so wants to be Bono. He should have gone with a leather jacket though.

    Loser


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

  • You know what the JC stands for, right?

    Justin's Cronie OR Justin's Cashierfriend

    You know, because he SUCKS.

    Oh, and SOOOO not good looking.

    Gross.

    JC Hellno.


    By Blogger angie, at 11:25 AM  

  • JC is the best member of the "band". I always knew he would float to the surface!

    By Blogger Michel Johansen, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home