Monday, January 24, 2005

Extra Credit

Yes, I remember writing in my last post that I would ONLY crush on my professor/future husband IN class....but I have to do extra credit.

I have to pick a song that was popular during my adolescence and write about how it fits in with our textbook's theories of development during that time.

I have come up with the following:

"To Be With You" by Mr. Big
"Baby Got Back" by Sir Mixx A- Lot
"More Than Words" by Extreme
"I touch myself" by Divinyls

7 comment(s):

  • pretty please choose "i touch myself"

    By Blogger Jaime, at 8:15 AM  

  • What? No "Pour some sugar on me"?

    If you're talking about literal development "Baby Got Back" is the one for you

    Of course, to be a little skeevy and ensure that the professor can't take his eyes off of you, go for "I touch myself" 9 and wear a low cut shirt when you turn it in


    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 8:20 AM  

  • Def Leppard might be a good choice.
    I'm thinking "I touch myself" would be perfect. It would illustrate the adolescent's blossoming sexuality...and um... oh, who am I kidding....it'll make him think of me "like that."...although I did catch him staring at my boobs last class.


    By Blogger Jootastic, at 8:49 AM  

  • I really think I need more suggestions for songs. This is getting difficult. I need to walk the line between slutty and scholarly... think slutty librarian...hey, where's libprincess when you need her?

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 8:58 AM  

  • and i mean "slutty" in the sweetest and most loving way.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 9:15 AM  

  • you could just go for it and choose "damn, i wish i was your lover" by sophie b hawkins.

    By Blogger Jaime, at 9:28 AM  

  • Dude, I got nothin'. Maybe something by 2 Live Crew?

    By Blogger Samantha, at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home