Friday, January 21, 2005

Could I possibly be a less interesting Bettie Page?

Come on, I might as well be "Institutionalized and Drugged-up Bettie" or "Asleep Bettie"...


You're Color Bettie, you're bright and modern and
you seem to always know what's going on. You're
into art and expessing deep feelings...that
makes you a little deep yourself.

Which Bettie Page Are You?
brought to you by

6 comment(s):

  • at least your a pin up model

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

  • I'm leggie betty. I'm a whore. Boys adore me and girls think I'm a bitch. Does this really describe me?

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 9:15 AM  

  • snazzy neckalace...

    By Blogger Tara, at 9:20 AM  

  • Jules... do I have to answer that?

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 9:29 AM  

  • you are wearing a kickass dress but well, naked is still better MUHAHAHAHHAHHAA

    By Blogger Erin M, at 10:55 AM  

  • i'm bikini bettie!!! yay! i'm half naked in a swing! Tan and Fun it says! haha Nice!

    By Blogger nique, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home