Friday, January 21, 2005

Who are the people in your neighborhood?

In your neighborhood, in your neigh...bor...hood?

Crap if I know. But I got 84%.

6 comment(s):

  • I only got 82%... I got all the important ones right - Come on, I mean, who cares where all those square states in the middle are? And those crappy little ones on the East Coast? And is West Vyrigina the ugliest shaped state or what?

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 8:59 AM  

  • 90% here.

    I messed up like New Jersey and Idaho.

    Not bad though :)


    By Blogger angie, at 9:31 AM  

  • Hey, I'm one of those square states in the middle! I got a 92% because I couldn't remember where freakin' Mississippi went.

    By Blogger Samantha, at 9:37 AM  

  • I kept putting Ohio near Oklahoma. And who has ever heard of Wyoming?

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 10:01 AM  

  • Seriously. I think Wyoming is a new state. And I'm pretty sure Colorado used to be more north.

    I got Maryland wrong and I can basically throw a rock to Maryland from my backyard. (Assuming I can throw a rock 80 miles.)


    By Blogger Tim, at 12:53 PM  

  • I got a 78%, and I started over after screwing up my first state.

    Most embarrassing was the fact that I missed when placing Texas. Though it was also pretty embarrassing how many states in the Midwest came dangerously close to the ocean just now.


    By Blogger Michael, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home