Saturday, January 22, 2005

Things to do on a Saturday night to avoid finishing manuscript

1. Eat a giant bowl of "Winter Flavor" Chex mix (in case you're wondering, winter tastes like hot cocoa)

2. Rearrange cds from my cd case so I can put new music on my desk at work

3. Watch an awful movie with Billy Bob Thornton and Patrick Swayze

4. Shop online

5. Purchase super cute brown corduroy skirt and absolutely adorable black and white plaid skirt

6. Dust the computer room

7. Consider working on the mountain of dirty dishes in the sink

8. Decide that doing the dishes is the only thing I want to do less than write

9. Consider watching SNL

10. Remember that SNL hasn't been funny since before I was born

11. Peruse CNN.com and eBay

12. Update Netflix queue

13. Ponder the word "queue"

14. Document my laziness on my blog

15. Decide that I totally suck and should try to write anyway

3 comment(s):

  • You forgot:

    16. IM Angie and speak of your undying love for her.
    17. Fail to mention Angie's undying love for Patrick Swayze as a Jr. High'er in said IM.

    heh

    My ass is headed to bed.

    G'night~


    By Blogger angie, at 12:07 AM  

  • Oh my god! It's true! SNL hasn't been funny since you were born! Thank you. It's such a relief to hear somebody else say that.

    By Blogger Michael, at 10:00 AM  

  • I gotta disagree with the SNL thing. They have about 1 funny skit every 3 or 4 shows. That one funny skit was the opening skit this week. Before this week, the last funny thing was Ashlee.

    By Blogger Tim, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home