Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I just totally icked myself out

Moments ago, I was pondering the bag of dried cranberries perched next to the pink Magic 8 Ball on my desk and I came to the realization that the cranberries look like a little sack of scabs.

Then I ate some more.

Yeah, ew.

10 comment(s):

  • hmmm. A little bag of scabs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

  • Well, some animals eat their placenta. I'm sure it's got to be related.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 9:48 AM  

  • my cat's breath smells like cat food

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:24 AM  

  • What if pooping didn't feel good?

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 10:42 AM  

  • This is why I love this site. Totally hot girls discussing poop.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  

  • dogs eat cat poop. eww i guess it is high in protein or something.

    By Blogger nique, at 11:14 AM  

  • mmmm, kitty roca - not to change the subject, but look at this recipe http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/dessert/cakes/kittylittercake.html - (I don't know how to link in comments - don't judge me)

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 11:54 AM  

  • I'm glad I wasn't eating dried cranberries when i read this, but I'm not so happy that I happened to be eating my sandwich. Luckily I'm too hungry to not finish, scabs and all.

    By Blogger Michael, at 12:03 PM  

  • Mike, if you're still hungry, I've got well over half a bag of scab-berries and I'll totally share with you

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 1:50 PM  

  • I got curious and just ate this scab i have on my elbow. NOT GOOD!

    By Blogger Michel Johansen, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home