Monday, January 24, 2005

File under: No shit, really?

An MSNBC article about whether or not material wealth is overrated dropped two bombshells that I had to share -


1) Unemployed people are almost always unhappy

and

2) the more sex a person has, the happier he or she is

4 comment(s):

  • in. re:

    1) And then you get a job and experience a whole new echelon of unhappiness.

    2) I am a sad, sad panda.


    By Blogger Phillip, at 10:19 AM  

  • this is too funny! I should be happy as a pig in shit for my role in #2. Alas I have a job which counters #1. For employed people are equally almost always unhappy. ; )
    (unless they blog while at work to keep them sane!)


    By Blogger nique, at 11:00 AM  

  • This means I should be (1) happy, and (2) incredibly depressed.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 12:42 PM  

  • And yet, ironically, unemployed people have more time to have sex!

    Just another of life's little ironies.


    By Blogger filmgoerjuan, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home