Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I feel pretty, oh, so pretty... (and anime-esque)

I stole... um, borrowed this from Trinity and Trish

These are the many moods of me -



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is me going out (except you normally wouldn't see that much of my stomach unless I flash you)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is me on most weekends (except it's difficult to find jeans that are long enough, let alone ones that are long enough to roll up)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and last year I dyed my hair this color (but I did not wear that hat)



So now you know what I look like *


(*I look nothing like any of these pictures - for one thing, my head is not so large that it should require a crane to support it - for another thing, I happen to eat ocassionally and am not a stick figure - and for another thing, who stands like that? Not me)

5 comment(s):

  • She's cute...whoever (whomever?) she is.

    I like the girlie with the hat, I've also had that hair color.


    By Blogger Chick, at 3:32 PM  

  • I wish I had that space between my thighs, too.

    By Blogger Trish, at 3:00 AM  

  • I kinda like the stance.

    Cheers


    By Blogger Martin, at 5:20 AM  

  • Do you think if I asked the hottie in the middle out she'd say yes?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 AM  

  • those girls are super cute! i especially like the cherry purse! i want one!

    By Blogger nique, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home