Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Statcounter is my anti-drug

from the recent google searches that have found Snozzberries it seems like people are looking for something - and I almost feel bad that they're finding my rambling about the minutiae of my life instead... almost

"Best Boobs in Hollywood"

"Paris Hilton's Feet" - I would like it noted that her feet are a full size bigger than mine - it kind of balances out all the other stuff that she has that I don't, right?

"Gwen Stefani L.A.M.E." - I believe that the name of her crap is L.A.M.B., but I like this one better

"Why do my clothes smell like dill?" - not sure I want to know

"Victoria Gotti Cupcakes" - have I mentioned recently how much I admire her and want her to not put out a hit on me?

"Victoria Gotti Pink Lip Gloss" - Totally respect and admire her

"blog furleys" - is it just me, or does that sound like some weird sexual position?... just me? oh, okay... nevermind then

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home