Monday, October 17, 2005

FAQ for Monday, October 17, 2005 A.D.

Q: What's going on with your hair
A: I thought it would be fun to do blue streaks

Q: Aren't you a bit old for that?
A: Shut up

Q: But didn't you just do blondish streaks 2 weeks ago
A: Yeah

Q: But I notice there are still blondish streaks on your head
A: Yeah, I kind of thought it would be cool to intersperse the blonde with blue, you know, I could be a blonde, brunette and a smurf

Q: ...
A: What? I thought it would be cool

Q: It's not really cool, though, the blonde streaks are kind of gold-ish, so with the blue and gold, you've kind of got a UCLA Bruins sort of theme, and I hate to be the one to point this out, but you didn't go there
A: I know, I might have to dye the rest of the streaks blue tonight

Q: Are you going to wear nothing but blue until that stuff washes out?
A: You know, I'd considered that, but then decided against it.

Q: But seriously, with your blue and gold hair, black and white shirt and orange purse, you're like Punky Brewster's rogue aunt.
A: What's a rogue aunt?

Q: Was it the best idea to smurfetize your hair less than a week before your brother's wedding? You know there's going to be photographers there
A: Since when am I the poster child for "the best idea"? And technically the smurfs didn't have hair and Smurfette's hair was blonde, so there.

Q: You brought up the smurfs first...
A: Shut up

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home