Saturday, October 15, 2005

There must be a full moon or something

because I got a veritable pantload of weirdo searches today.

I was pondering what people were looking for when they got here via searches for:

"Helens Panties"
"big senior boobs"
"buy corn hole game"
"super miss sex"
"super sex sex"
"myspace fuck color"
"super pretty girls"
"I fuck your stepmom"
"spanking and washing dirty mouth out"
and
"what size are Elvira's breasts?"

I wondered about that until I was watching "Alien Vs Predator" and I personally Googled "flying vagina baby aliens" to see if anyone else thought that the offsprings of the alien thingy resembled hoohas*.

*from the 200,000 plus results, I'll say that yeah, lots of people agreed that there was a gynecological theme to the movie.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home