Wednesday, June 28, 2006

As if you needed further evidence of my uber-dorkiness...

do you recognize this doll?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Probably not, right? Hell, 2 weeks ago I wouldn't have recognized her, but a few days ago, I was browsing eBay and had run out of things that I really wanted to look at*, so I started searching for "Jem & the Holograms" stuff - one of the first things to come up was this doll - and I had to get it, because it's Synergy**, Jem's computer who turned her into a rock star. Why they came up with a giant purple skinned action figure to represent the computer, I'll never know.



* I can't stand having any kind of balance on my Paypal account, it calls to me until I spend it

** In case you haven't been paying attention, Sinner G is my derby name (and the coolest derby name ever! And I'm not bragging because I didn't think of it, it was my BFF, Andi who came up with it), so this is of the utmost significance to me.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home