Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Have you ever done something on impulse and then had it completely affect you and everyone else close to you?

Isn't it amazing to think that a spontaneous decision can virtually change your life?

I mean, without thinking, you could completely screw up everything?



Yesterday, at work, one of the women in the office brought in a bag of various Avon lotions and stuff and, without much regard for anything, I popped open a tube and put some on my hands.

It was then and only then that I realized it smelled like a combination of suntan lotion, dishsoap and burnt ass.

And it was some kind of industrial strength lotion because it WOULDN'T WASH OFF. So I had to go around smelling like the bathroom at the Avon factory ALL FREAKING DAY.

Please, use me an example and don't let this happen to you. Always smell your lotion prior to letting it touch your skin.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home