Monday, December 28, 2009

so, the other night, I spent wasted two hours of my life watching "He's Just Not That Into You". (in case you haven't seen the movie, the gist of it is "girls are soooooo silly... tee hee")

The only redeeming part of the movie was Scarlett Johansson because she's awfully nice to look at with her cherubic blond curls and her ridiculous body.

In the movie, one character's husband (the kind of hot guy from "The Hangover") starts sleeping with Scarlett and the wife is fairly quick to get over that, but she decides she wants a divorce when she finds out that dude is smoking.

At first, I was like "um...", but when I thought about it more, I realized that I would totally co-sign that.

If I found out that my significant other was sleeping with Scarlett Johansson, I would be like... "Dude, seriously? Way to go! Do you have pics or video?"

but if he was smoking... "Ick. Gross. Bye."

1 comment(s):

  • Happy New Year from the Thriftgoddess!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home