Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pretty sure I just lost every ounce of street cred I've ever had

I'm the #1 Google result for "the unpredictable adventures of stay at home momhood".

Gross.

Just so we're clear, I've never really officially considered myself a Stay-at-Home-Mom - it's sort of happened by default, when people ask what I do, I always say I'm an unemployed loser. If anyone could explain why I feel that's more valid than SAHM, I'd really appreciate it.

2 comment(s):

  • You know, we need good Moms to help the next generation get a grip on the world.

    SAHM is a badge of Honor that says your kid comes first!

    Anyone that has a kid to raise in this economy is not a loser! Don't be so hard on yourself.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM  

  • Be hard on yourself. You're a loser. Like me. Let's go eat some cinnamon rolls.

    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home