Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Shit

Shit that's bugging me right now
  • allergies
  • allergy headaches
  • allergies making me tired all the time
  • this season of American Idol
  • that there is no antidepressant that works IMMEDIATELY
  • my hair, I want to cut it all off
  • my own lack of motivation
  • people who underestimate me
  • stupid people
  • selfish people
  • flaky people
  • people in general


Shit that is not bugging me right now
  • Psych, that show will never not make me happy
  • this makeup, it makes me happy
  • a warm bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and fresh strawberries
  • having access to fresh strawberries
  • mandarin oranges - in addition to being delicious, they're sofa king cute
  • pajamas
  • finally figuring out how to delete people from Facebook
  • parmesan cheese
  • DRUNK HULK'S TWITTER
  • Jesus's Twitter (so so wrong in so many ways)

1 comment(s):

  • You might not think it's working yet, but there's a different quality to your posts that I can't quite name...

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home