Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear Precious Little iBook,

I'll admit that I initially thought your 14 inches were too big*, but I have grown to adore you so much that Republicans probably want to write legislation against it.

You are my constant companion, the apple (no pun intended) o' my eye, the vanilla nut cream in my coffee, the underwire in my bra.

You embrace and protect my music, my photography, my writing and seventy gazillion other things.

You are my direct line to the outside world and I honestly don't know what I'd do without you...

That being said, please please please please PLEASE stop making that hard-drive-failing noise you started making this morning. Not. Cool.

Please,

xxoo,

me


*that's what she said**


** yes, I just "that's what she said"-ed my own joke - I may have hit a new low

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home