Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Today's Top Seven
kinda pointless and not necessarily Fun Facts About Me
- I am pathologically incapable of leaving well enough alone
- I have never met a button - literal or figurative - that I didn't absolutely have to push
- I don't like extra bits of bread - that last inch of the hot dog bun or empty corners of sandwiches.
- I'm very protective of my personal space bubble
- I have sensitive ankles and elbows
- I make spectacular grilled cheese sandwiches
- I'm kind of in love with the ocean right now - I grew up in Southern California so I think I've always taken it for granted, but since I moved back here and started really liking photography, I'm kind of infatuated (I'm still irrationally scared of sharks and won't get into the water, I just like being near it).
Labels: just sayin'