Friday, June 04, 2010

If I were a rich girl (na na na na na... whatever)

I would hire someone to:

  • peel my oranges
  • put my duvet into my duvet cover
  • remove my laundry from the dryer and fold it (I like the separating and washing part)
  • open and reply to emails I don't feel like answering
  • put away the dishes in the drainer (I don't mind washing them, just can't be arsed to put them away)
  • wash the windows
  • fuel up my car
  • put away the groceries
  • water my plants
  • periodically remove the expired food from my refrigerator and pantry
  • periodically replace my razor in the shower
  • wrap presents  
  • shop for "real" presents for people (I'm much better at joke gifts)
  • get anything I need out of the garage after dark (that's when the bugs come out)
  • spritz my pillow with some lovely smelling linen spray about 10 minutes before I go to bed (so it's not damp, but it still smells nice when I curl up on it)
  • dust my books and DVDs
  • go through the folders of photos on my hard drive and remove ones that didn't come out perfect
  • have my coffee brewed when I wake up (I'll prepare my own cup, thankyouverymuch, I don't trust anyone to get the coffee to creamer ratio just right)


  

    Labels:

    1 comment(s):

    • I love these. I have always said that if I could I would hire an 18/19 year old boy to follow about six paces behind me. He would put away what ever I dropped, make sure my keys were where they were supposed to go, and put away the laundry when it was done.

      By Blogger spankey, at 12:01 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home