Wednesday, August 18, 2010

instant karma?

Dear Man In The Car Next To Me,

Yes, I totally saw you picking your nose. Don't try to play it off and act like you were just scratching it, your finger was way the hell up there. Just an FYI - your car windows aren't opaque.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Couple on the Street,

Yes, you totally saw me smelling my armpit. I won't even try to play it off like I was doing something else. What else could I have been trying to do? Something in my car smelled funky and I wanted to make sure it wasn't me (it wasn't).

Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • (repeat three times)
    "Well we all shine on,
    Like the moon and the stars and the sun."

    "Yeah we all shine on,
    Like the moon and the stars and the sun."

    And then there's
    d(karma)/dt

    And finally, a true example of instant bad karma is when an iPhone is thrown at the designated cohabitant shortly after a (perceived) obnoxious causation only to observe the phone rebound into the toilet.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 PM  

  • I always pick my nose proudly in the car....while smiling. :)

    By Blogger Giggly, at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home