Tuesday, August 17, 2010

like a casserole of topics

  • when I have to buy something off of someone's gift registry, I always look for the most ridiculously useless thing on there - like a butter cutter or tomato huller - like if you're jackassinine enough to ask for that, you're going to have it taking up space in your kitchen.
  • OMFG, school starts tomorrow
  • I've had my hair the whole spectrum of colors (except blond) and I've generally come to accept that it looks best when I keep it a dark chocolate brown. But at least once every year or so, I decide to do something funky with it, whether it's dying it burgundy or putting in streaks or whatever. A few weeks ago, I had a dream that I bleached the underside of it and I liked it, so I did it in real life. But those "highlights" came out too subtle, so I did it again and now my hair is 75% orange and 25% dark brown.  I don't hate it, but I'm kind of at a crossroad with it - do I cut it? do I give up and go back to brown? do I go red all the way? do I try for blond? do I invest in a cute hat?
  • my newest job? The lazy matchmaker. I am convinced I can find anyone a marginally interesting date from the comfort of my own internet.
  • My new favorite snack is popcorn with cinnamon on it
  • did I mention that school is starting tomorrow?
  • should I take it personally when I get an email from Walgreen's 2 weeks before I'm due for another refill to remind me to get my crazy meds filled? What are you trying to say, Walgreen's? How is it your business if I haven't left the house in 2 days?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home