Sunday, November 14, 2010

Abra abra cadabra

Marvel at my amazing prestidigitation skills as I make 2 boys disappear into thin air with a mere three words:

Christmas Craft Fair

What? No one wants to go with me? I'm SHOCKED!

And normally, I'm not a craft fair-y person, but my embroidery expert friend had her own table, so I had to go check it out in hopes of her getting some of her needle-wizardry to rub off on me - and to get out of the house and pawn off some of my ooey-gooey, buttery homemade cinnamon rolls *now featuring apples!* (for some reason, I am incapable of making less than a full pan of them and if I don't get some of them out of the house, I'll eat them all).

The craft fair was the typical craft fair - beads and bracelets, paintings you wouldn't want to hang in a motel room, stuff that smells like patchouli, expensive handmade soaps and one booth that I stopped at to check out these hippy oils but had to leave when I heard the vendor extolling the virtues of an oil she called "Floodgates" to help with "heavy menstrual flow".

Still it was a lovely way to spend an afternoon; people-watching, talking about nothing, and mercilessly mocking the weirdos walking around playing music -

in case you can't tell, he's wearing a pink Halloween costume pimp hat, satin smoking jacket and purple silk pajama bottoms. Hi, welcome to California!

Labels:

1 comment(s):

  • Thanks again SO much for supporting me and feeding me those addicting cinnamon rolls!! So glad you came from far, far, away to hang out with me! :D It was way fun. "
    "LAWL" ;)


    By Blogger Giggly, at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home