Thursday, June 21, 2012

Is suggesting I use hotel shampoo grounds for divorce?

Because... just... no.

In the words of my soon-to-be-ex-California-girl embroidery wife - "Dude FUCK hotel shampoo"

So, yes, I will make all kinds of noise as I scrounge through everything in the hotel room to find my keys and stumble downstairs at 6AM to locate the shampoo and conditioner in my car.

I will suck it up and use hotel lotion if I HAVE to, but my hair is already enough of a mess to trust it to that teaspoon of random lemon-sage crap they leave in the rooms.

But I did survive the drive down here (although, it's evident that I'm way too much of a pussy to be driving these freeways, I'm obviously going to need to hire a chauffeur or figure out how to take side streets everywhere) and the moving company is planning on delivering the stuff tomorrow morning and (fingers crossed) we'll have internet and satellite tv on Saturday morning.

And the bonus first-world-problems for today - I have pms (the crimson tide should be cresting any day now), I'm getting sick, the hotel cable only has like 5 channels, my toenail polish looks gross, and I swear my boobs are getting smaller.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

  • Ok, for serious on this. We spent Saturday night in a 5 star hotel in Boston for our engagement. I used their shampoo because it smelled amazing...but then it left my hair feeling like straw (even after using their conditioner). Lesson learned!! Can't even trust the shampoo at a fancy hotel...

    By Blogger Amanda, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home