Sunday, June 10, 2012

him: you've still got all that craft stuff behind the couch*, were you going to get it packed up**?

me: I started the other day, but there was a spider back there, so... I guess we're leaving that stuff here.

him: ...

me: it was a really big spider.

him: ...

me: seriously, it's all I can do to even be in the living room right now.




*my "crafting studio" is my spot on the couch and the fireplace is right behind it, so I keep a lot of my stuff on the little fireplace bench.

** the company is paying for packing, but I'm trying to organize as much of my stuff beforehand because last time the packers did a crappy job and I couldn't find any of my stuff. Also, the new place is smaller so I'm going to attempt organization for the first time in my life. It will probably last 2 weeks tops.

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

  • my 'studio' is an armchair in our living room next to the bookshelf. My partner calls it my 'nest' as there is always a messy jumble of thread, fabric, felt, needles and crisp packets on the shelves (and surrounding floor space)

    By Blogger sewphie, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home