Thursday, December 09, 2004

I'm 80% Aquarius

You are 80% Aquarius


How much do you match your zodiac sign?



I wonder what the other 20% of me is... I hope it's nougat or something equally yummy yet perplexing

the link should work now... (maybe)

5 comment(s):

  • wtf? i want to take a fun quiz!

    miss kitty, i can't get over how adorable your sweet lil one is! awwww so precious!!!!


    By Blogger nique, at 10:21 AM  

  • okay - try it now - and i'm going to blame it on blogger...

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:22 AM  

  • i am 73% pisces.

    thats an awful lot of fishy.


    By Blogger kate., at 10:54 AM  

  • 87% Taurus! I have to laugh because the questions I answered "yes" to aren't so flattering for my personality. The "no" answers were to stuff like
    --If you were rich, you could imagine having quite the art collection
    Fluff that! I would definitely have the most super duper state of the art kitchen and that is really all i'd care about...art schmart!


    By Blogger nique, at 10:58 AM  

  • I'm 87% Sagittarius. Woo Hoo!!!

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home