Thursday, December 09, 2004

lamest. IM conversation. Ever

I have no idea where this person got my MSN screen name and I have never spoken to him before - This is the actual conversation, but I did cut out some of the EXTREMELY lame parts - which was most of it

com: slm

me: can I buy a vowel?

com: yes

me: I'll take an "e"

com: ok

me: not to be rude or anything, but... who are you?

com: uzun zamandır gelmiyordum ama listemde kayıtlısın bende bilmiyorum.

me: oooh, of course, what was i thinking - um... habla englais?

yadda yadda yadda - something about him being from Istanbul and wanting to marry me...

com: cate i can see you?

me: no

com: why?

me: because you're some freak in istanbul who wants to marry me - in my country, that's just weird

com: can you help me for marry?

me: sorry, i'm not a dating service for freaks

com: sorry i am not speak well english

me:you're still a freak

so, there you have it - and if any of you single girls want me to pass along your contact information, he's offered to pay for a trip to Istanbul

10 comment(s):

  • When freaks IM me...out of the blue...I always think it's one of my lame ass friend trying to play a dumb joke on me (but it's usually not).

    By Blogger Chick, at 3:05 PM  

  • You've got your IM name somewhere on your blog...can't find it yet...but yep...you do. Oh geez... stalkers... they're my favorite.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 3:08 PM  

  • but he IM'd me on my MSN account, not my aim account, which was way weird

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 3:15 PM  

  • i don't think men get stalked at all.....

    By Blogger Stephen, at 3:34 PM  

  • were you looking to have someone stalk you, stephen? i could probably fit you into my schedule of nothing and IM you at inappropriate times...

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 3:39 PM  

  • Is this the part where I say:

    "Ooooh! OOOOH!!!! ISTANBUL!!"

    ??????

    Yeah. He should work on his delivery.


    By Blogger asyl076, at 4:11 PM  

  • not at all. i'm just wondering why....... i wonder why. hmm... i'd like some pumpkin pie.

    By Blogger Stephen, at 6:05 PM  

  • Istanbul was Constantinople
    Now it's Istanbul not Constantinople
    Been a long time gone
    Old Constantinople's still has Turkish delight
    On a moonlight night

    Yeah. heh


    By Blogger angie, at 8:40 PM  

  • stephen - for me - in the age of caller id and all that other privacy invading stuff, stalking is no fun anymore - back when you could call someone and hang up, yeah, that was fun... (I need to get out more)

    and, angie, that song was going through my head during the entire conversation


    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 8:44 PM  

  • really?

    i like the randomness. the only thing i dont like is when a guy is hitting on me and he asks.

    A/S/L

    i usually tell him, i'm a guy then he leaves me alone.


    By Blogger Stephen, at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home