Monday, December 13, 2004

Old lady is evil

So, I walk in today to work...and, as usual, the old lady grunts at me as I walk in the door (I believe this is her form of saying 'good morning').
The computers are down, yet again, and I can't figure out what to do with them. I have never ever ever been trained in computers, but I have a general understanding of logic, so I can muddle through the complexities of the server and generally figure out what the crap is going on.
So, I did. And I saved the day. And, the fix was just a bandage on the real problem of the server, but I have someone coming out today to work on that. Old lady was totally grateful about that...and then she turned evil.

She got all huffy about something that wasn't my responsibility in the first place that she pawned off on me and never gave me instructions of how to do it. Oh, because I didn't do it. I had put it back on her desk so she could finish it.

And, all I can do is psychoanalyze the reasons why she's doing it. And, it makes me crazy cuz I wish I could get her alone in a therapy room and do some work with her.

And I doubt that I really want to become a therapist? Hmmm... I think I get my proof every day.

Thank you for being part of my rambling expellation of thoughts...

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home