Monday, December 13, 2004

a couple of weeks ago, I got an email from Alexa inviting me to submit an entry to the "Carnival of Sin" and I sort of blew it off, mostly because it said something about many of the entries being adult themed and, let's face it, my sister and I rarely warrant anything harsher than maybe a PG-13 (and that's just because of our copious use of the words "fuck" and "cock") -

but then last week, I noticed that Go Fug Yourself was featured in the Carnival of Sin, and, really, I'm excited to be included in the same internet as them, so I submitted my posting about the use of the word "cock" in an IM only because I didn't want our entry to be so completely G rated.

So, check out this week's Carnival of Sin - my entry, though way down the list at about number 79 or something, is impossible to miss because it doesn't feature a) group sex, bumping and grinding or b) the other "c" word.

3 comment(s):

  • Hey good job!!!

    By Blogger Monkey, at 7:40 AM  

  • that carnival of sin link doesn't work for me...

    By Blogger Tim, at 3:05 PM  

  • try it again, timbo, i just re-did it - or just cut and paste www.nyhotties.com/archives/2004/12/carnival_of_sin_7.html into your browser window...

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home