Thursday, January 27, 2005

2 things

1) License plate o' the day: "80SROKR"

sure, you could assume that they're an 80s Rocker, obsessed with Kajagoogoo, Flock of Seagulls and Mr Mister, but I kind of thought it could mean 80s Roker - like, what Al Roker looked like in the 80s... Unfortunately, I never got the chance to pull up next to the person to see if it was a nearsighted portly black guy

2) Sign o' the times... I mean, o' the day (on the marquee outside of a storage facility): "GIVE YOUR SWEETHEART SOME SPACE" -

sure, it could be hinting that the rental of a storage facility would be a romantic present, but it might also be a little bit of advice for stalkers.

2 comment(s):

  • 1) I drove behind an 80SROKR licence once when I was in AZ years ago. I wonder if it's the same one

    2) creepy


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

  • When I read it I didn't see 80s Rocker. I read 80s Are Okayer. As in, the 80s are more ok than they 70s.

    By Blogger Michael, at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home