Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Vodka... I mean, Grease is the word

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Rizzo - where did it go wrong? Was Kinicki not available to drive you home in Greased Lightening? I bet Sandy could have been the designated driver, she's a total priss, remember when she got sick from that one puff of a cigarette? You know she's not a drinker.

2 comment(s):

  • HOw cool would that be to be run over by Stockard Channing! Sheez. This would be great. especially if you didn't die. THE STORIES YOU COULD TELL!

    By Blogger Michel Johansen, at 12:13 PM  

  • Well come on she IS Rizzo - Rizzo is not somuch a character for her, but a lifestyle. I think I would have asked for an autograph before they airlifted me to the hospital

    By Blogger Erin M, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home