Thursday, March 10, 2005

I can't fight this feeling any longer...

I feel like a teenager

I've
got
a
crush

a
big
crush

a
hugantic
crush

I swear - my heart beats faster, my stomach is all butterflied, I can't focus on anything - it's driving me nuts

and I've tried to resist, I've tried to fight it, I've tried to ignore it and hope that it goes away, but it's destiny, it's kismet, it's fate and if I've learned anything from romantic comedy movies, it's that you can't fight fate (that, and the fact that emotionally unavailable men are all just waiting for the right woman to come along)

It might even be love.

I want to shout it from the rooftops.

I want to get it tattooed on my ass.

I want to have it flashed across the Mtv screen during TRL.

I want the world to know that I [heart] my iPod Shuffle and there's nothing you can do to tear us apart, so don't even try (or I'll cut you)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home