Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Is it just me...

or have my posts been sucking some serious ass lately? I have nothing interesting to say - is it time to stop blogging, close up shop and get a life? Seriously, I'm not fishing for compliments, I think I'm really sucking lately


and in the same vein, Blogger has been sucking some serious ass lately, too


I'm just sayin'

6 comment(s):

  • your posts have sucked no less than normal. (backhanded compliment?)

    and blogger has sucked no less than normal (front handed insult)


    By Blogger Tim, at 1:14 PM  

  • Blogger always sucks! And I'd comment more but Blogger always sucks! I'm enjoying your blog quite a bit and am still upset I didn't get in on the question bandwagon, and still fully intend to steal that bad boy. If my stats are any indication, three quarters of the world has died off or gone comatose today.

    By Blogger bunny, at 1:31 PM  

  • nique, what the hell am I ever talking about?

    By Blogger Tim, at 3:05 PM  

  • Roses are red
    My bathroom is blue
    Blogger does suck
    But in no way do you

    (Side handed, under the leg, jump shot, oh dear I think I pulled something compliment)


    By Blogger Michael, at 6:08 PM  

  • Blogger's working for me.

    Anyway, no, you don't suck, Cate. At least, not at blogging. You're one of the most consistently funny bloggers out there, which is quite a feat, considering you post a gazillion times a day.

    Keep it up.

    Cheers

    p.s. Not fishing for compliments? Pfft! :-)


    By Blogger Martin, at 5:48 AM  

  • And, I never say this about men.... Michael is the bomb! That was cute. Cate, I've only started reading your post. I really like the avocado one, though. I made a Fanta one in imitation/flatteration.

    By Blogger Maverick, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home