Wednesday, September 21, 2005

So I'm watching "Heathers" tonight and wondering...

  • were scrunchies, big shoulder pads and faux antique broaches ever really in style?
  • was this the peak of Shannen Doherty's career?
  • Christian Slater was hot.
  • How did anyone ever consider Winona Ryder attractive? She looks like a little weasel... a manly one
  • gosh, I used to adore Christian Slater (cute-boy-Gary, my end-of-high school boyfriend, the Dylan to my Brenda [stfu, it was high school], used to make all these comparisons between our relationship and "Pump Up the Volume" [again, stfu, it was high school], ... but that's another story entirely... or not... forget I mentioned it)
  • Wow, bright blue tights, I think I owned a pair
  • I'd like to think that high school really wasn't that awful, but I have a sinking feeling that it was
  • Is "Pump Up the Volume" out on DVD?
  • That movie had a great soundtrack - favorite song "Wave of Mutilation" by the Pixies
  • Hey, isn't Christian Slater out of jail or off of probation by now?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home