Friday, September 23, 2005

Top 3 reasons I need a trip to Vegas immediately

* I can't remember the last time I drank a yard long margarita and stumbled around downtown Vegas with my sister asking strangers for the nearest "potty"

* I sigh deeply every time the opening credits of the original "C.S.I." come on

* I just had the follwing conversation:

me: "thanks for calling [blah blah blah construction company], how can I help you?"

caller: "hey, it's [super hot vendor guy], has [bossman] moseyed in there yet?"

me (without even thinking): "he has, but he moseyed right back on out..."

yeah, I used the word moseyed, sure, super-hot-vendor-guy used it first, but next thing you know, I'm going to slip and say "y'all" or "might could" - someone get me a mai tai, stat!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home