Friday, September 23, 2005

Who was it that said that there's no such thing as a free lunch?

Note to self:

You know how to use the internet. Mapquest is your friend. So for the love of all that is good and holy in this world, stop asking people in Savannah for directions - everywhere and anywhere to them is "just down the road" - no information on how far, or which road, they just point in the general as-the-crow-flies direction. The most specific directions they are ever able to provide is "If y'all get to the Waffle House, you done gone too far" which would be wonderfully helpful were there not a Waffle House every 15 feet...

I <3 the South

(That being said, the bossman bought me a veggie sub at Subway because I, apparently, take over bosslady's lunch retrieval duties when she is out of the office. Can I come up with a fancy name for sammich getter and add that to my resume?)

2 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home