Monday, October 17, 2005

FYI for Monday, October 17, 2005 A.D.

  • Today is so indescribably gorgeous outside that it pains me to be in the windowless lobby at work
  • Blue stripe-ed hair looks be-yoo-tee-ful in the sunlight (if I do say so myself) I had the sunroof (moonroof?) open and kept getting distracted by staring at my hair in the rear view mirror
  • If you have blue stripe-ed hair and you live in a relatively conservative place (like, oh, I don't know, THE SOUTH) and are out in public, minding your own business as you go about the task of retrieving lunch for your boss, people will opine, rather loudly* that you must be getting ready for Halloween (even if Halloween is a good 2 weeks away)
  • If, from your office 30 feet away, you call the phone at my desk AND I ANSWER IT, that means I'm in the building, no need to ask "Are ye down at yer desk?" Because I'll probably just give you a smart ass answer like "No, I'm somewhere else."


*Because everyone know that bright blue hair is a sign of deafness

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home