Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dear Multi-Level Marketing Comment Spammer;

I wanted to let you know that in spite of your "completely sincere" compliment about my writing and invitation to join a "paid to blog" site, I'm going to go ahead and decline at this time for the following reasons:

1) "Paid to blog" sites are total scams.
2) I've seen your comment at about 44 other sites - SAME COMMENT - don't you get tired from using the "paste" function that much?
3) I have about 739 blogs right now and don't have time for all of them.
4) I have about 739 blogs where I already write for free, why on earth would anyone pay to read the drivel that I write?

So, sorry that you won't be getting the "$20 refer a friend" bonus on me.

But thanks for stopping by.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home