Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dear Old Man Sitting One Row Behind Us At The Movies Yesterday;

I know we've never met before, but I almost feel like I know you... well, your voice anyway, since you spent the entire movie chatting with the person next to you. You were obviously having kind of a tough time keeping up with the movie (as evidenced by your CONSTANT FUCKING SOUNDTRACK of "What just happened?" "Why did he do that?" and "Who is that supposed to be?") next time, might I suggest you either look for a movie with a simpler plot (Perhaps something starring Elmo or the Teletubbies) or wait for dvd so you can have it translated from English to Jackassanese in the comfort of your own home?

Just a thought!

Thanks,

C-8

P.S. If you're still confused about the movie, "Chronicles of Narnia" is also available as a book, maybe you can have someone paraphrase it for you, using the smallest words possible.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

  • Surfed in via Miss Ann! Happy New Year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 AM  

  • That has to be the number one reason why I do not go to the movies anymore.

    I always sit behind asses such as that. I'm begining to think they should hand out some sort of contract you should sign prior to being allowed to sit in the theater..such as no loud talking, if you are above 6ft tall you have to sit in the BACK, no playing with your popcorn..etc (you get my point!) :D


    By Blogger Quitter, at 7:23 AM  

  • I encourage a small amount of violence. Get up, sit behind the guy and wing milk duds at his head every time he says something.

    No problem, I live to help

    Delite...get that fucking burger king creepy dide off your avatar. Don't make me come over there.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 PM  

  • He might have had his tongue loosened *because he was high* (on life of course!)

    By Blogger ~M~, at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home