Friday, December 23, 2005

Doesn't that one candy look like poo?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sno-caps are one of my favorite candies. The dark chocolate, the sugary crunch of the little candies - yum. They are "non-pariels". Are there such things as "pariels?"

Sure, I could Google it, but for some reason, I thought it would be easier to find a picture of non-pariels, host it on Imageshack and then blog about it...

2 comment(s):

  • Hmmm...I found your blog yesterday, instantly liked it and added it to my blogroll. I didn't ask first...Hope you don't mind.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 12:58 PM  

  • That candy is kinda poopy looking. :)...I was just watching Willie Wonka on TV and thought of your blog, so I thought I would come by and wish you Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger Kim, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home