Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tag, I'm it - dammit

I've been tagged by RadioVixen for a Meme (and she emailed me to tell me about it, so I can't act like I never saw it - she's a wily one, that vixen)

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Assistant Manager of a Wet Seal clothing store (I know. Shut up.)
Hostess at a Norm’s restaurant
Bassist for Guns N Roses
Hired killer

Four movies you could watch over and over:
The original Willy Wonka (duh!)
“Love Actually”
“Gladiator”
“Weekend at Bernies 2”

Four places you've lived:
Orange County, CA
Seattle, WA
guest house of the Taj Mahal
Small prison in Thailand (it was all a misunderstanding)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
“Family Guy”
“The Simpsons”
“House”
Anything on the Weather Channel

Four websites you visit daily:
Spamusement
Punk Rock Domestics
eBay(feed the hunger)
whitehouse.gov (checking to see if he’s gone yet)

Four of your favorite foods:
Pad Thai
mashed potatoes (with or without gravy)
homemade macaroni and cheese
pepperoni and black olive pizza

Four places you'd rather be:
Skeevy Downtown Las Vegas
Solvang, CA
Seattle, WA
Within 100 feet of John Mayer (stupid restraining order)

Four albums you can't live without (for the moment):
Mr T Connection “Revenge is Sweet and So Are You”
Buzzcocks “Singles Going Steady”
Harvey Danger “Where Have All the Merrymakers Gone”
Pretty much anything by Gordon Lightfoot

And if you don't know which of these are big fat lies, I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Oh, and I'm supposed to tag people... but it's so hard to know who will do a meme and who won't... I'll try Jules (go see her new template), my cosmic twin, Colin (seriously, we're so alike, it's scary), Trishy-poo (and her darling new iPod) and Kimi (I just found her so I don't know if she does memes or not, but she's got a super cute template and everyone should go check it out)

1 comment(s):

  • Of course I'll do the meme. I don't mind doing them at all. :)

    By Blogger Kim, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home